To enable the student, understand the human computer interaction design and implementation.
At the end of the course, the student should be able to:
1. Explain the application of HCI in designing interactive computer systems.
2. Demonstrate the use of interface evaluation and accessibility techniques.
3. Apply user modeling and task analysis methodologies.
To enable the student understand the concepts and principles of operating systems.
By the end of this course unit the student should be able to:
- Describe the different types of operating systems
- Explain the functions of operating systems
- Describe the resource management techniques of operating systems